Special Needs Trust Bonds

Maryland's Probate Bonding Experts

Apply for your Special Needs Trust Bonds

Please use the buttons to select your bond option from the list.

What is a Special Needs Trust Bond?

When a conservator is named, that person is taking on the responsibility of all care requirements. The Special Needs Trust Bond guarantees the conservator acts in that person’s best interests.

When is a Special Needs Trust Bond required?

A Special Needs Trust Bond is issued when courts appoint a conservator over the well being of someone, most often a minor or incapacitated adult.

What is needed to apply?

You will need a court order, application, driver's license or ID card, and a letter of representation from an attorney.

Best Surety Bond Rates

- Get the Best Bonding Rates

At Freestate Bonds, we have built our business on helping clients with their court bond needs.  We explain the process completely including different bond types, length of time a bond is required and how to get the best rate.  We match you with the best surety provider to get a bond in your hands quickly and for the best price.