Trustee Under Court Order Bond

Maryland's Probate Bonding Experts

Apply for your Trustee Under Court Order Bond

Please use the buttons to select your bond option from the list.

What is a Trustee Under Court Order Bond?

A Trustee under Court Order Bond guarantees that the attorney responsible for the sale of property in Foreclosure acts in the best interests of the court and sells the home or estate in foreclosure.

When is a Trustee Under Court Order Bond required?

A Trustee bond is issued when the court appoints an attorney to sell a home due to foreclosure.

What is needed to apply?

You will need a court order and an Application from Attorney.

Best Surety Bond Rates

- Get the Best Bonding Rates

At Freestate Bonds, we have built our business on helping clients with their court bond needs.  We explain the process completely including different bond types, length of time a bond is required and how to get the best rate.  We match you with the best surety provider to get a bond in your hands quickly and for the best price.